Hey everyone! Hope everyone’s 2017 is going well so far. 2017 will be full of changes for better and worse, but with we endure growth. I have been busy recently being full-time as an SLP and taking interior design classes at night. It hasn’t been the easiest. I kept telling myself that I have to get back to making my website. So here I am attempting to revamp my decor page. Unfortunately, lost info from my last website I started a couple years ago so I will repost from older posts.

I still have my Instagram page under Sasufdesigns. Thanks for all that follow. I typically put inspiration photos or my own photos #sasufdesigns. The social world has really blown up in the past couple years, especially in regards to exposing decorators and designers.  Stay tuned folks for more to come.
Thanks.
XO
-Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts