Baby Nursery











Hey guys. I've been quiet busy these past several months anticipating our baby (First time mom!). Mommyhood is quite life changing. I've always been infatuated by nurseries and children's rooms in general because the sky is the limit when it comes to creativity. I must admit, I wish I was a kid again to have s a cool and fun room. I've always had ideas of boy and girls rooms, I was patiently waiting to find out the gender for this reason. Well if, you have figured out by the decor...it's a BOY! How did I come up with a theme? Well several factors played a part. 1) I wanted a somewhat transitional room that he will enjoy in a couple years as well. 2) My husband is a big marvel comic fan as well as space. So there you have it vintage Marvel and space theme.

 At first, I thought the room was a bit mature and the baby wouldn't enjoy the room but I stand corrected. The vibrant colors really catch his eye such as the art on the wall during a diaper change and the space mobile when he is in his crib. I knew it was important to have colors, textures and text to stimulate a infant's senses (SLP knowledge coming through!). Here are some of the pieces that are in the nursery. Bear with me as I try to figure out this whole blogging game. :) Enjoy! XO -Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts