Nursery Furniture




Good morning everyone! Still coming around with nursery post. I was on a hunt for quite some time for nursery furniture. Initially, I fell in love with the Johnathan Alder nursery collection, however having difficulty seeing it in person had me have a change in heart. It was very important I saw the furniture, especially the crib in person. I wanted to test the sturdiness of the overall furniture due to possible new parents paranoia! I've received some questions on where I bought my nursery furniture.

The answer is...Babies' R Us. I was able to add the furniture to my registry and thanks to wonderful grandparents, we received this gracious gift. As soon as we saw this set, we gravitated toward. It is a very sturdy piece. It comes with matching dresser, convertible set and even a chair and table set. I'd highly recommend this convertible piece. It is neutral enough to grow with and go with any motif as your baby gets older.

Hope this helps! Have a great weekend!

Convertible Crib

Dresser

Chifferobe

Crib Guard Rail


Comments

Popular Posts