Car Seat & Stroller Recommendations

   

   Shortly after 1st trimester, I got to thinking, ok now what? The questions such as what stroller, crib, mattress, car seat, highchair etc. Thank goodness for other parents, friends and Youtube! Advice is great but at the end of the day, parenting is honestly doing your own thing and going with your gut. Like babies, products are not all the same. For example some moms swear on the Mama Roo, however my baby likes it but ending up being obsessed with a cheaper basic bouncy. My kid seems to reject technology! I'm writing this blog post for products that I personally used and worked for me.

   After weeks of research, I ended up getting the Quinny Moodd. I love it! It runs smoothly, looks chic and easy to open and close. Love how easily the infant carseat fits and and easily taken out (It's avoids the dreaded event of when an infant wakes up!) My only gripe about it really is...it's bulky and quite heavy! I have an RX 350 SUV and I'd say it takes up nearly the whole trunk space. It is not conducive to traveling. One day I ended up in a panic, with no stroller and a heavier and heavier infant situation. I googled the nearest target and settled on a very compact, to-go stroller by Baby Trend. It is so compact that it fits right in front of my baby's convertible carseat. It breaks down to be very compact vs your traditional umbrella stroller. I save so much more room in my car which is a MUST for family car trips (Especially if we bring the pups).

   I bought my stroller before I selected my carseat for compatibility purposes. Since I picked the Quinny Moodd, I chose the Maxi-Cosi 'Mico 30' Infant Car Seat, Britax USA Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat and Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat, Total Black. They have been great, especially my convertibles. I purchased 2 different ones for my husband's car and for mine. I just wish the Mico had more cushion and support for a newborn/ small infant. Hope you guys enjoyed this. I added some other options that I heard great things about. Let me more if you want to know more baby related post. Thanks!

 -XO Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts