Siesta Key Renovation

Siesta Key Renovation

      Finally...the time has come! We finished our Siesta Key Beach Condo renovation. I have a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. The process was testing me fore sure. I know some of you tuned in for my videos and post here and there regarding the renovation. I felt like it was a never ending project with a snow ball of bad luck.

     It was difficulty from the beginning of the process. We were seeking a contractor to renovate the condo. I would say more than 75% of people were contacted were either no shows, over priced or did not fit the job. We ended up selecting someone from Orlando who were willing to drive to Sarasota. Well long story short...it was a disaster! There were broken promises, delayed time lines and unprofessional work being done. I ended up finishing the project through other avenues. It was for sure a process and although it isn't quite perfect due to the last people, it is finally good to go.

   We had extensive work done from top to bottom. The reno included new floors, added bath, counters, vanities, doors, hardware, appliances, furniture and decor. Hope you like the before and after photos. Let me know if you want me to link the products to IG or my blog post.

-Sarah


BEFORE & AFTER RENOVATION PHOTOS





LIVING ROOM:Before


LIVING ROOM: After

Product Link Below:

Area Rug : Under $75

 

Comments

Popular Posts